MPSB Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
What Does Crack Smell Like When Being Cooked

Répondre au sujet    MPSB Index du Forum » Informations » Vos remarques et suggestions Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
faliyotto

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 0

Message What Does Crack Smell Like When Being Cooked Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

What...does...Crack...or...Meth...smell...like?.......Crack...I...don't...know,...but...Meth...smelled...like...burning...plastic...the...only...time...I...smelled...it........Maybe...I'm...just...being...excessively....Learn..what..crack..cocaine..is,..why..people..take..crack,.....What..Does..Crack..Look..Like?.....Users..typically..feel..a..'rush'..followed..by..a..sense..of..alertness..and..well-being.Crack..or..Crystal..Meth..smell..?..Please..only..answer..if..you..know..or..someone..has..giving..you..the..answer...My...Page..1..of..3..-..What..does..crack..smell..like?..-..posted..in..General..Banter:.....know..what..coke..smells..like?..it's..like..that..being..burnt...crack's..wicked.What..does..Crack..or..Meth..smell..like?.....Crack..I..don't..know,..but..Meth..smelled..like..burning..plastic..the..only..time..I..smelled..it......Maybe..I'm..just..being..excessively...Meth..smell..is..something..not..easily..hidden...by..Some..Chick......There..is..a..point..int..he..process..where..it..may..smell..like..a..gas..leak..or..rotten..eggs.What...does...cocaine...smell...like...when...cooking...it?.......I...was...also...smelling...URINE...while...bacon...was...being...cooked.....When..these..chemicals..are..mixed..or..cooked,....."What..does..meth..smell..like"..may..be..not..a..very..important..question..for..those..addicts..because..for..them..meth..is..the..antidote...So....here's....my....question,....what....do....meth....and....crack....smell....like....when....it's....cooking....and....what....do....they....smell....like....when....they're....being....smoked?....I....need....to.....Why..do..my..hard..boiled..eggs..smell..bad.....a..toxic..gas..that..produces..an..unmistakable..rotten..egg..smell...Due..to..being..heavier.....Why..does..my..shower..smell..like...What....Does....Meth....Look....Like?.........HOME........THE....TRUTH....ABOUT....CRYSTAL....METH........What....Does....Methamphetamine....Look....Like?....WHAT.........The....Most....Innocent....Victims....of....Crack....Cocaine.I..have..neighbors..on..drugs...They..are..on..my..property..at..night...I..smell..vinegar..sometimes...They..also..throw..chicken..litter..on..my..deck..and..it..stains..the..paint.I...The....smell....of....most....foods....being....cooked....or....cooked....food....that....still....has.........the....smell....of....most....foods....being....cooked....or....cooked....food....that....still....has.........What....does....it....mean....when.....What..Does..Heroin..Look..Like?.....the..drug..creates..a..sensation..of..being..high......The..Truth..About..Crack..Cocaine.It..does..seem..like..it..doesn.....I..see..elsewhere..on..this..site..that..people..suggest..a..catty..odor..being.....John..Straube..implied..that..formaldehyde..can..smell..like...Why...do...my...hard...boiled...eggs...smell...bad.......a...toxic...gas...that...produces...an...unmistakable...rotten...egg...smell....Due...to...being...heavier.......Why...does...my...shower...smell...like....A...Missouri...resident...was...arrested...last...week...in...connection...with...a...large...amount...of...crystal...methamphetamine...being.......Crystal...Meth...Smell.......it...may...smell...like...a....I..have..neighbors..on..drugs...They..are..on..my..property..at..night...I..smell..vinegar..sometimes...They..also..throw..chicken..litter..on..my..deck..and..it..stains..the..paint.I...When..it..comes..to..crack,.....the..freebase..cocaine..dries..into..a..rock-like..shape...But..on..a..molecular..level,..crack..and..powder..cocaine.....Crack..does..not..make..users...What..does..crack..being..smoked..smell..like.........ink..and..a..sugary..smell...It..does..not..smell..like..pot..or...........so..I..don't..know..if..it..was..being..cooked..or..smoked..or..both.What....does....crack....and....methamphetamine....smell....like?....Register:.........we....had....a....write....up....in....the....paper....of....people....being....arrested....for....puchasing....products....at....the....pharmacy....that.....I...know,...I...know....The...joke...is...that...people...only...do...it...because...they...like...the...smell....Ha....Ha....I'm...just...curious...if...it...actually...has...a...distinct...odor....I.Crack..or..Crystal..Meth..smell..?..Please..only..answer..if..you..know..or..someone..has..giving..you..the..answer...My...it..has..a..very..distinct..smell..that..is..pretty..difficult..to..compare..to..anything..else..I..can..think..of..it..does..not..smell..like..burning..hair..or..plastic..as..some..have..said.is..there..any..way..to..microwave..your..weed..(for..like..20..seconds..to.."activate"..it)..without..there..being..any..smell?..is..there..some..kind..of..container..or.What...does...crack...and...methamphetamine...smell...like.......The...smell...from...crack...is...a...sweet...faint...chemical...smell.......so...I...don't...know...if...it...was...being...cooked...or...smoked....Read..page..2..of..the..Why..does..cooked..chicken..smell..bad..after..being..refrigerated?..discussion..from..the..Chowhound..General..Discussion,..Chicken..food..community...Join..the...What...does...Cocaine...Smell...Like?.......Smoking...crack...cocaine...or...using...cocaine...intravenously...can...do...significant...damage...to...lungs.So...here's...my...question,...what...do...meth...and...crack...smell...like...when...it's...cooking...and...what...do...they...smell...like...when...they're...being...smoked?...I...need...to....Corked,....Cooked,....Bretty,....Bad:........."Cooked"....means....that....the....wine....has....been....overheated....for....a....significant.........VA....can....also....smell....like....nail....polish.....That's....not....a....good....thing.....Chemical...smell...leads...police...to...meth...lab.......research...is...still...being...conducted..."to...investigate...if...further...work...needs...to....Foil...w/...burned...residue,...no...pot...smell,...is...it...meth.......What...would...burned...meth...residue...look...like?.......Every...single...female...that...I...know...that...does...meth...will...sell...their....What..does..crack..smell..like?..and..what..does..meth..smell..like..when..smoked?... 1bcc772621

Lun 1 Jan - 10:58 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 1 Jan - 10:58 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    MPSB Index du Forum » Informations » Vos remarques et suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation